Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Origin of MarriageEdit
When God placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden 6,000 years ago, he did not want them to live in sin or nakedness, so he had them get married first. None of this living together for a while first to see if they get along, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. This is GOD we're talking about.
So gone were the fig leaves and apples and here come the tuxedo and wedding gown. White wedding gown. Just the way Billy Idol wanted it.
Marriage throughout HistoryEdit
- Newt Gingrich and #3
- Ronald Reagan and #2
Famous Successful MarriagesEdit
- The Republican Party and the Religious Right
- General Hospital's Luke and Laura
Examples of UnAmerican MarriagesEdit
- Ugly Dutch Guy-2 Fat Bisexual Dutch Women
- Drew Carey-That Goofy Scottish Guy Who Took Over Craig Kilborn's CBS Show
- Any other Marriage Which Takes Place Just So One of The Two Can Get a Green Card
- Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes
(let's hope it doesn't happen)(let's hope it ends soon)
- Man-Dog (or other animal)
- Woman-Dog (or other animal, even though in a sad way, its kinda hot)
- Gay Man-Lesbian Woman
- Grizzly-Polar Bear
- Woman-sewing machine (or whatever the hell the womens do all day)
- Neighbor-Box Turtle
- Oprah-Baby Jesus