Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maria Shriver is the very understanding wife of the Governor of Cauliflower, Arnold Schwarzenegger. However, she is also niece of Ted Kennedy, making it hard to be sure if she's a Republican Goddess or Democrat Temptress.
April 24, 2008 NailingEditStephen Colbert did what we'd all like to do, and nailed Maria.
- Stephen will go easy on her so her husband doesn't come back from the future and kill him
- her hair is bouncing and behaving and majestic
- Stephen's hair is like a helmet?
- book Just Who Will You Be?
- wrote it as a commencement address
- Stephen's father used to knock on all the doors and say, "wake up wake up, the world is waiting for you with a club!"
- seems like the first lady of the state of ecstasy!
- as a reporter, she asked a question of McCain, who almost bit her head off
- Stephen disagrees with a passage from her book: "Fame is just a perception..."
- if you cut Stephen open, he is just press clippings inside
- she ended her own interview by implying The Colbert Report may end one day
- She's projecting because her show ended, sore loser!
November 19, 2008 NailingEdit
- Her ice cream promotes the Special Olympics — it tries, bless it
- It's not a sport if someone doesn't lose
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife is feeding Stephen ice cream — what are ya gonna do about it, old man?