Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mad Libs, or "Madness Ad Libs," are a word game where SHEEP are asked to give a list of random nouns, verbs, adjectives and TURDS that are subsequently added to a predetermined story. The results are almost as funny as Comedian Rich Hall’s Sniglets.
The History of Madness Lib Edit
Created by IKE TURNER and BATMAN in the 1950’s, Mad Libs rose to prominence in the 1980’s, and for some reason can still be found today. In Mad Lib’s heyday, groups of MONKEY BALLS would gather around at dinner parties, day camps and CUBA, having fun with words long into the NOON.
Today, Mad Libs are a FELLATED way many speech-writers employ to ICE CREAM up their speeches at the last minute. Many of the SCIENCE delivered during DUB’s election, re-election and both presidential terms were based on Mad Libs. Colin Powell’s speech to the U.N. justifying the 2003 invasion of Iraq was also the product of a Mad Lib story about “cake baking”.
- Scooter Libby’s first name (Irving) was the result of a Mad Lib .
- Most animals don’t understand Mad Libs
- A Mad Lib book filled out by Marla Maples was auctioned off for $53,000 in 1988.
- Yoko Ono filled out an entire Mad Lib book with the word ‘love’ in 1978.
- The title “The Manhattan Project” was a product of a Mad Lib contest. Other finalists in the contest were “The Whore House Project”, “The Your Mamma’s House Project” and “The ketchup Project”. Archibald Buck, an MIT nuculer Engineer received $200 for the winning entry.
Common Uses for Mad Libs Edit
- Entertaining 6 year olds
- Entertaining the mentally challenged
- Movie pitches
- Phone sex
- Marriage proposals
- Technical manuals
- Court hearings
- Business speeches
- Anything medical
- Last Rights / Eulogies
- Last wills and/or testaments
- driving directions