Lyndon LaRouche is the father of modern
Libertarianism Conservative Neo-Platonic thought.
Contributions to SocietyEdit
- complaining about other politicians
- running for president
- giving the Greens someone to laugh at
- Dropping out of Northeastern University
- Starting a cult, whose members normally hang out right around Huntington Ave. in Boston and annoy people
- Justly and correctly holding Barack Hussein Obama responsible for leading this country down the path to Socialism
Earnestly Held and Very Well Thought Out Political ConvictionsEdit
- I'm smarter than you, look at all the erudite words I use!!! Also I read 300-year-old quasi-scientific treatises.
- If you understand all the words I use and aren't all that impressed, it's because you haven't read all the quasi-scientific treatises I have. Maybe you should look at this graph I drew on a napkin... hmmm???
- Any reference to my past is probably a pack of lies. The only true account can be found on my website. I'd tell you what my website is, but then THEY would know about it too.
- The Jews and the gays are destroying America. That said, I'm not anti-Semitic or homophobic.
- Fascism gets a bad rap. That said, I'm not a fascist.
- Universal health care is some kind of trap.
- Barack Hussein Obama is leading this country down the path to Socialism.