The List of Things to Do Before I Die is Stephen Colbert's personal list of patriotic things he'd like to do before he his slips off this mortal coil. Stephen has not shared the entire list publicly - we print here only the items Stephen has mentioned.
- dress in red white and blue
- hang the flag
- sing songs
- 13. Wear stovepipe hat and bare knuckle fight Ted Kennedy
- 16. Fly Blackhawk helicopter over San Francisco and throw Bibles at gay people
42. Recite the Pledge of Allegiance in front of a flag flown from a Blackhawk helicopter by U.S. troops in Afghanistan during a combat mission called Operation: Beef Hammer
- 43. Drive Chevy pickup truck full of barbeque sauce into World's Largest Hamburger22.214.171.124 03:46, September 21, 2012 (UTC)hi people