Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The List of Things to Do Before I Die is Stephen Colbert's personal list of patriotic things he'd like to do before he his slips off this mortal coil. Stephen has not shared the entire list publicly - we print here only the items Stephen has mentioned.
- dress in red white and blue
- hang the flag
- sing songs
- 13. Wear stovepipe hat and bare knuckle fight Ted Kennedy
- 16. Fly Blackhawk helicopter over San Francisco and throw Bibles at gay people
42. Recite the Pledge of Allegiance in front of a flag flown from a Blackhawk helicopter by U.S. troops in Afghanistan during a combat mission called Operation: Beef Hammer
- 43. Drive Chevy pickup truck full of barbeque sauce into World's Largest Hamburger188.8.131.52 03:46, September 21, 2012 (UTC)hi people