Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
King Nana Amuah-Afenyi VI: Her commoner name is Peggielene Bartels, but she is affectionally called King Peggy by her subjects, because you have to have lady-balls to be a King. (It is a well known fact that you need man-parts to be a King. A Woman cannot be King, that's madness!)
From Woman to King in AfricaEdit
King Peggy is the new King of Otuam, a village in Ghana. According with tradition only a man with balls can rule the kingdom and since King Peggy is technically a woman they decided that from now on she is a man!
This is a new Royal Proclamation, from now on when thee are addressing Nana Amuah-Afenyi VI thou shall address Her as Him and not as Her...
HerHis dead uncle in an elaborate royal ceremony before he returns as a zombie
- Negotiate with pagan gods during harvest festivals to make sure the price of crops does not go over market value
- Rebuild the Royal Palace, which has fallen into decay
- Be judge, jury, and executioner
- Meet with high-level Ghanaian officials, some of whom are
- Hold raffles, lotteries, and bingo games to obtain new funds to build new schools for the peasants and their children.
- Reintroduce the values of the free market to empower Feminazis
- Meet with the ghost of
HerHis ancestors in the Royal Chamber of Ancestral Spirits, where the ghost of past political advisers and pundits will advise HerHim on how to manipulate the populace.
- Safeguard the Royal ghosts from being kidnapped by the Ghostbusters.
- ↑ seriously, it looks like crap after Jack
NicholsonTorrance took a swing to it with an ax.
- ↑ best way to deal with judicial activism.
- ↑ is good to be
- ↑ All proceeds will go to the royal treasury to be properly examined.
- ↑ these are the same ghosts that give advice to Glenn Beck - they used to reside inside his mind.