Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
June 30, 2009 NailingEdit
- book: "What the Heck Are You Up To, Mr. President?': Jimmy Carter, America's 'Malaise, ' and the Speech That Should Have Changed the Country"
- thinks Jimmy Carter was a "good President" just like Iran-Contra was an "opportunity"
- the speech was longer than the title of his book
- July 15th, 1979
- dependence on foreign oil
- Stephen would not say Carter
- he's a Reagan man
- Reagan Good! Carter Bad!
- 2 days later he fired his entire cabinet
- the book is about a speech
- bumped up 11% in the polls
- the original Blame America Firster
- if your wife asks if her pants make her look fat, you don't tell her she looks fat
- Reagan ripped solar panels off the White House
- there were no words in the speech
- America had a problems at the time
- didn't feel good about herself
- the pride came back with Reagan
- with freedom, nothing is free
- Carter: worst president? Or Worstest President?