Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whiny liberal, communist author Joseph Stiglitz wrote a book about how much it costs to
find and kill Osama bin Laden, um... bring democracy to the Iraqi people, no, wait... free the Iraqi people, would you believe... avenge threats to George H.W. Bush fight the global war on terror as if it was a bad thing to spend so much money.
And as far as the amount is, who knows?
Liberals aren't really known for handling money real well, so there's that.
October 14, 2008 NailingEdit
- two-time Nobel prize winning economist, when Stephen is done with him, he'll be begging for a bailout
- hides how angry he is with Kurgman stealing his thunder
- Stiglitz's theories are more interesting
- he also worked on Al Gore's project studying climate change
- may also be pissed off that Al Gore gets all the Nobel Groupies, a sub group of Stephen's Mob
- has not won an Emmy
- putting Stephen in charge
- claims there is more to the economy than the stock market, the sexy number that tells us what's going on
- expects worst to come
- public-private partnership is not socialism
- private gets the profit
- the best move is to start a giant failing bank
- Iraq can't fix our problems
- it is the problem
- John McCain is an innovative thinker who saw the Iraq war as the solution to this depression as WW2 was to the first depression
- a lot of people made money off the war
- shipping sand from Kuwait into Iraq