Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John Mica is an eight-term Republican Representative for Florida's 7th Congressional District, The Fightin' 7th.
Mr. Mica ran unopposed in the chad-free election of 2004, winning with either 0% or 100% of the vote. He won again in 2006, thanks to The Colbert Bump, with 63% of the vote despite having an actual opponent.
- Republican leader of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Believes pilots should be armed.
- Has never been forced to remove his toupee at airport security
- Knows why the girls have gone wild
- NY Group calls for Mica's resignation from the U.S. House Transportation Committee []