John Mica is an eight-term Republican Representative for Florida's 7th Congressional District, The Fightin' 7th.
Mr. Mica ran unopposed in the chad-free election of 2004, winning with either 0% or 100% of the vote. He won again in 2006, thanks to The Colbert Bump, with 63% of the vote despite having an actual opponent.
- Republican leader of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Believes pilots should be armed.
- Has never been forced to remove his toupee at airport security
- Knows why the girls have gone wild
- NY Group calls for Mica's resignation from the U.S. House Transportation Committee []