Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipient of The Colbert BumpEdit
Stephen will be waiting for a thank you call, Mr. Hall, and don't have your sidekick Mr. Oates do it; you have to do it yourself.
Mr. Hall did visit Dr. Colbert again the day after election day 2006 (November 8). America is outraged that he made Dr. Colbert wait. He needs to go again to The Colbert Report to apologize for the delay, and pronto!
Update!! of the Update!Edit
In 1972, John Hall co-founded the homosexual disco band Orleans, best-known for their outrageous costumes and suggestive lyrics. He was the leatherman (biker) character. In 1977, he met his future life-partner, John Oates, which prompted him to leave Orleans and form the even gayer "rock" group, Hall & Oates. The band's heyday was marked by such hits as "Maneater", a song about Oates' incredible fellatio skills.
NOTE: John Hall was indeed a cofounder of the band Orleans - but Hall & Oates is Darryl Hall and has nothing to do with this article? Who writes this stuff?
- He's the representative-elect for New York's Fightin' 19th District.
- Sue Kelly is the former Congress "person".
- His nickname is "the fight'n Hall".
- Can fake his way through "The Star-Spangled Banner"
- Is actually a castrato, he sacrificed his balls at an early age for the ability to hit "free" in "The Star-Spangled Banner".
- Wears a set of prosthetic balls made of real brass.