Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John Gibson was once allowed to have his own show. He wrote The War on Christmas to make his father Papa Bear proud. Gibson hopes to impress his idol Stephen Colbert and maybe one day get his autograph.
FactoidsEdit*The role of "John Gibson" on Fox News is played by Hollywood actor Ed Begley Jr. bio
- In the Spring of 2006, Gibson offered to help white American women have more babies to prevent minorities from becoming the majority.
- Gibson's admiration for Stephen Colbert caused him to add a part to his own show called My Word.
- Like all real Americans, Gibson lives by his gut and his balls. He is not afraid to stand up to anyone, be they terrorists, liberals, or a recently deceased actor's grieving family.
- In his bedroom, Gibson has a replica of Stephen's bookshelf and has bedsheets with pictures of Colbert all over it.
- "The wagers of this war on Christmas are a cabal of secularists, so-called humanists, trial lawyers, cultural relativists, and liberal, guilt-wracked Christians — not just Jewish people." 
- "(Bin Laden) is talking to America's far left and saying, 'You know what. We're on the same side. So why don't you work on that hardhead George W. Bush? Bin Laden told us Thursday that our far left has been working for him. It's their poll results he quotes.'" 
- Referring to the Third World - "That latter group includes a huge number of so-called nations, little more than spots on the map that would get invaded, taken over, subsumed, eliminated, except no-one wants to get stuck with their problems of poverty, disease and corruption."
- "Half of the kids in this country under five years old are minorities. By far the greatest number are Hispanic. Know what that means? Twenty-five years and the majority poulation is Hispanic. Put it bluntly: We need more [white] babies." FOXNews' The Big Story, May 11, 2006
- Fired by FOX News in March 2008 for being farther to the right than Michael Savage
- I laugh whenever one of the Jews behind 9/11 cry while talking about 9/11, it's so hypocritical.
- Young actors who play gays are gay fags so when they die, it's just one less gay.