Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John Fetterman is the mayor of Braddock, Pennsylvania who might also have been the victim of gamma radiation.
Mayor Fetterman's town is so broke, he can't afford to grow hair.
His term as mayor is believed to be ending at some future date, but the town cannot afford to pay anyone to research when that will happen, so he will just stay on until someone tells him he can go.
An abandoned steel mill is currently being used as the city hall.
February 25, 2009 NailingEdit
- mayor of Braddock, Pennsylvania
- mayor who is offering up his bankrupt town for experiments
- Stephen doesn't know why they didn't just put on a show!
- Braddock has no tarantulas
- it is bankrupt
- population 20,000 to 3,000
- he looks like he received a dose of gamma radiation
- loss as bad as New Orleans after Katrina, but over decades
- steel left the area
- average house price is $6,200
- wants the stimulus
- wants to open a Colbert Museum
- lots of French and Indian reenactors
- will give Stephen a key to the city
- they leave it open nowadays
- trying to bring a Subway sandwich shop to town
- for jobs
- a place to eat
- social justice and equity
- Dr. Colbert looked into the camera and demanded GOP governors who don't want the money to give it to Mayor Fetterman
Where Is Mr. Mayor Today?Edit
- Mayor Fetterman is starring ads promoting carbon caps! He says Carbon Caps=Hard Hats!