Nussle is a former Representative from the state of Iowa who led the effort to cut $12.7 billion from higher education, including the largest cut to the federal student loan program in its history, while supporting $958 billion in tax cuts for America's most important citizens.
Get To Know JimEdit
- A strong a proponent of mixing religion with education
- Supports motions giving federal aid only to schools allowing voluntary prayer
- Favors allowing school prayer during the War on Terror.
- Consistently opposed more more federal funding for health coverage
- Promotes the privatization of Social Security.
- Does not believe in climate change
- Is against starting implementation of the Kyoto Protocol, raising CAFE standards and giving incentives for developing alternative fuels.