Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Author of the book "What Really Sank the Titanic: New Forensic Discoveries"
May 13, 2008 NailingEdit
- greatest interview ever, nothing could go wrong
- title is provocative
- we know
- icebergs are the terrorists of the high seas
- global warming is payback
- blames faulty rivet
- a rivet is a two-headed nail
- titanic's rivets were made from substandard iron
- refused to use the word "them thar"
- an elitist with a PhD in metallurgy
- her simulation test did not include an iceberg
- she called it a slow bending test
- Stephen is not saying her theory is wrong, but he rejects it
- she went to England looked through archives with a flashlight
- the board was under a lot of pressure
- looked for iron everywhere they could
- used unskilled workers
- Stephen's theory: too many poor people in the lower decks
- God would not have allowed
- God also sank it so Kate Winslet to sleep with a poor guy like DiCaprio
- will put her cell phone number on speed dial