Jeff Daniels is an American actor who appeared as a guest on the October 27, 2005 edition of The Colbert Report.
Daniels reads the Chelsea Standard because the Dexter Leader is for liberal elites.
- Dumb And Dumber
- Has never been to an Easter egg hunt at Sly Stallone's house.
May 11, 2009 NailingEdit
- Dr. Colbert's guest was just nominated for a Tony, let's see if the interview can win a "Stevie"
- Jeff Daniels
- one of Dr. Colbert's first guest
- second preview show
- he seems like a prophet
- still lives in Michigan
- $18 million bond issue that won't be paid off until 2024
- Daniels points out Dr. Colbert's Emmy and Peadbody
- Dr. Colbert allows him to touch them
- Emmy was for writing; Peabody was for his suits
- Daniels was merely nominated for a Tony
- "God of Carnage" is about 4 parents start talking honestly to each other
- their kids get into a fight
- he accuses Dr. Colbert of wearing a mask