Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jeff Daniels is an American actor who appeared as a guest on the October 27, 2005 edition of The Colbert Report.
Daniels reads the Chelsea Standard because the Dexter Leader is for liberal elites.
- Dumb And Dumber
- Has never been to an Easter egg hunt at Sly Stallone's house.
May 11, 2009 NailingEdit
- Dr. Colbert's guest was just nominated for a Tony, let's see if the interview can win a "Stevie"
- Jeff Daniels
- one of Dr. Colbert's first guest
- second preview show
- he seems like a prophet
- still lives in Michigan
- $18 million bond issue that won't be paid off until 2024
- Daniels points out Dr. Colbert's Emmy and Peadbody
- Dr. Colbert allows him to touch them
- Emmy was for writing; Peabody was for his suits
- Daniels was merely nominated for a Tony
- "God of Carnage" is about 4 parents start talking honestly to each other
- their kids get into a fight
- he accuses Dr. Colbert of wearing a mask