Once a dedicated Republican and veteran who worked for Ronald Reagan, Jim Webb cut and run to the Democrats in 2006 to challenge Senator George Allen for the senate in Virginia. George W. Bush just recently got this newly transformed liberal Senator-Elect in check when he asked about his son, who is serving in Iraq. President Bush said "I didn't ask about him coming home, I asked about how he was doing." President Bush showed that liberal who was boss; he better not ask nothing like that again.
- His name was too long to be written on the Virginia ballot in 2006.
Another book-writer, he is also a flip-flopper, confused about his own heritage. Webb appeared as Stephen's guest on the March 8, 2006 edition of The Colbert Report. (Are you a Scotsman, or an Irishman, Mr. Webb? Pick a side; we're at war.)
- Born Fighting: How the Scots-Irish Shaped America
- Recently plunged into a drunken raid on the floor of the Senate with an M-16 assault rifle and a rocket launcher, while he disrobed.
- He is known for disgracing the Marine Corps by constantly maintaining a reckless trigger finger stance and forgetting to hold muzzle downward inbetween targets.
July 21, 2008 NailingEdit
- Ninth book: A Time To Fight
- doesn't know the first rule of Fight Club
- received The Colbert Bump
- has a low center of gravity
- has a temper
- not known for it
- believes there are things to fight for
- writes his own books
- Dr. Colbert bled out of every hole of his body by the time he finished I Am America (And So Can You!)
- when is the time to fight and when is the time to cut and run?
- 25 percent or world's prison population, five percent of world's population
- positive he won't be Barack Obama's vice president
- The surge is working, but he won't admit it
- will tell Obama Dr. Colbert want the VP slot, because he can't do the show forever (!)