Inglourious Basterds is a documentary regarding Real Americans Heroes killing Hitler in a Frenchy Theater.
- Lt. Aldo Raine: [Unfolding a map] Up the road apiece, there's a orchard. Now, besides you, we know there's another kraut patrol fuckin' here somewhere. Now if that patrol were to have any crack shots, that orchard would be a goddamn sniper's delight. Now if you ever want to eat a sauerkraut sandwich again, you gotta show me on this map where they are, you gotta tell me how many there are, and you gotta tell me what kinda artillery they're carrying with 'em.
- Sgt. Werner Rachtman: You can't expect me to divulge information that would put German lives in danger?
- Lt. Aldo Raine: Well Werner, that's where you're wrong, because that's exactly what I expect. I need to know about Germans hiding in them trees, and you need to tell me. And you need to tell me right now. Now take your finger and point out on this map where this party's being held, how many's coming, and what they brought to play with.
- Sgt. Werner Rachtman: I respectfully refuse,sir.
- Lt. Aldo Raine: [a smack is heard offscreen] Hear that? That's Sgt. Donny Donowitz. But you might know him better by his nickname. The Bear Jew. Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you gotta have heard of the Bear Jew.
- Sgt. Werner Rachtman: I have heard of the Bear Jew.
- Lt. Aldo Raine: What did you hear?
- Sgt. Werner Rachtman: He beats German soldiers with a club
- Lt. Aldo Raine: He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat is what he does. Now, Werner, I'm gonna ask you one last goddamn time, and if you still "respectfully refuse," I'm callin' the Bear Jew over, and he's gonna take that big bat of his, and he's gonna beat your ass to death with it. Now take your wiener schnitzel lickin' finger and point out on this map what I want to know.
- Sgt. Werner Rachtman: Fuck you.
- Sgt. Werner Rachtman: And your Jew dogs!
- [the Basterds all laugh]
- Lt. Aldo Raine: Actually, Werner, we're all tickled to here you say that. Frankly, watchin' Donny beat Nazis to death is is the closest we ever get to goin' to the movies. [Calling offscreen] DONNY!
- Sgt. Donny Donowitz: [From offscreen] Yeah?
- Lt. Aldo Raine: We got us a German here who wants to die for his country! Oblige him!