A hyperbole is the greatest, most important linguistic concept ever to have been invented. It is a crucial figure of speech which sums up a gross overstatement or exaggeration in one awesomely cool word.
Hyperbole is pronounced in two different ways. The right way to pronounce it is hyper-bowl. That's how The Greatest President Ever says it, so that's correct. Wordinistas, liberals and terrorists incorrectly pronounce it hyper-buh-lee. What you've got to ask youself is: are you with us, or are you against us?!
Things Which Are Hyperbole Edit
- John Edwards is just a humble working man.
Things Which Are NOT Hyperbole Edit
- Stephen Colbert is the most amazing person alive.
- Democrats are the filth of the Earth.
- NASCAR is the best sport on earth.
- Ted Kennedy could eat a whale.