Human Trafficking is a natural extension of a truly free market.
Is It Really That Bad?Edit
1. Sex slavery is the oldest profession
2. Only a small number of people actually participated in a limited number of places, and that was before they were perfected as Christians
3. Though brutal, sex slavery isn't genocide. Live sex slaves brought in more profit than dead ones (dead ones still made money, just not as much).
4. It is not true that America became a wealthy nation while ignoring sex slavery. The most prosperous states in the country were those that helped their sex slaves to become self-employed private contractors
5. While America deserves no unique blame for the existence of sex slavery, we merit special credit for having the loudest population against it
6. There is no reason to believe that today's hoes would be better off if their ancestors had remained in the Dominican Republic.
Human Trafficking In America's Planet TodayEdit
The Future Of Human TraffickingEdit