Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grover Norquist is an American hero who wants to reduce government to a size where it can be drowned in a bathtub, just like his first wife, or New Orleans.
He is the head of the patriotic militia Americans for Tax Reform and is a
close associate friendly acquaintance of the falsely-accused Jack Abramoff.
May 14, 2008 NailingEdit
Author of the book "Leave Us Alone: Getting the Government's Hands Off Our Money, Our Guns, Our Lives"
- runs the "Wednesday Group"
- fighting to limit government, enhance freedom (?)
- Leave Us Alone Coalition
- faith, family
- police force, national security
- resurrected 19th century south
- E pluribus unum: out of many, just me
- Americans for Tax Reform
- beautifully short
- government services
- national defense
- anti-nanny state
- treat us as adults, not like we're in high school
- was never called anything bad in high school
- Stephen signed his pledge
- Did you know that liberal terrorists kidnapped his grandma for not raising Taxes? They told him they will killer her if he didnt allow republican to raise taxes... she shall be missed...
- Some American traitor is impersonating Norquist saying we have to raise taxes. How dare you, you impostor! He would never raise taxes, he already killed his grandma and he is not far from doing the same to you Mr. Impostor!
- Grover founded the greatest project ever: The Ronald Reagan Legacy Project whose sole purpose is to name everything after Ronald Reagan