Gotcha Journalism (liberal plot)
- the journalistic equivalent of a terrorist car bomb, where a reporter asks a question to a candidate or elected public official on a subject they would have no way of knowing anything about
- when a liberal asks a Republican about some obviously made up hypocrisy, sexual or otherwise, that is just too painful to talk about
- when a constituent or potential voter asks a question of a candidate from across an area
- asking a governor, who brags about having extensive foreign policy cred, about foreign policy
- asking a representative, who wants The Ten Commandments in every courtroom, to name them
- asking a AZ State Senator (that loves Edukashun and promotes Edukashun for a success career on our ungrateful youth), then bringing
evidence"facts" regarding his voting record on Edukashun and his obsessive love for budget cuts on said Edukashun.