Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Going Rogue was a Wikiality.com Featured Word on 10/26/2008.
Going Rogue (adj/noun. You got a problem?)
- It is the highest state of Maverickness. It is achieved when the Student Maverick surpasses the Master's Mavericky Abilities.
- An euphemism for stop wearing underwear and other restrictive garments. To liberate one's balls/vagoo from the oppressive regime.
In most hierarchical teaching structures (and on the Karate Kid DVD), the master will determine when the student is ready. The sheer nature of Maverickness dictates that a true Maverick can trust no one (just in case they have to get Mavericky on their ass). A Maverick Master not only understands this, the Master embraces and condones the student's Roguegoing action when it eventually occurs (even if the action appears to others not enlightened to the Maverick Way to be insubordination). Many Maverick Masters have acted as soothsayers and foretold of their student's eventual Roguegoing.
Going Rogue is the final, spiritual awakening phase of Maverickness. Once achieved, the Maverick no longer has to be a team player or perform time-wasting activites like reaching across the aisle.
Going Rogue Paragraph of GibberishEdit
The following paragraph is random gibberish, to illustrate a Wikiality.com article Going Rogue...
Going rogue makes the roguegoer both better and worse than their master, as that they realize that what their master said too could be untroe. The roguegoer, however, is similar to a vampire in that he or she (most likely he) will live forever, unless of course a stake is driven through the heart.
Famous Rogue Goers and approximate date of RoguegoingEdit
(Teacher noted in parenthesis)
- Sarah Palin ( J. Mc.Cain, 2008) Official announcement from CNN.com
- Joe The Plumber ( J. Mc.Cain, 2008) Official announcement from CNN.com
- Judas Iscariot ( J. Christ, 33)
- Marcus Junius Brutus ( J. Caesar, -44)