Glamping (or glamorous camping) is an activity practice by early 21st century Americans as a direct result of the booming economy lead by The Greatest President Ever. Regrettably, the only people who go glamping are metrosexuals, girls and other assorted homosexual sympathizers.
How Glamping Differs from Regular CampingEdit
How To Go GlampingEdit
- People magazines
- TV with E! network
- Onsite massage therapist
- Glam'ed-out mobile dog mansion
Glamping Grounds Around AmericaEdit
Glamping Dos and Don'tsEdit
- DO bring a large supply of Yanni and Sarah Mclachlan music
- DO bring a TV so you can watch the Lifetime Channel
- DO fornicate with wild bears
- DO feed the animals, regardless of what the sign say
- DON'T go hunting for anything other than "emotions"
- DON'T sleep outdoors
- DON'T start fires (keep yourself warm with liberal smugness instead)