I LOOOOOOOOVE my Gay NASCAR Drivers Monthly!
The fancy-pantsification of NASCAR began in 2003 when Jeff Burton, a God-fearing Virginia Republican, was forced to drive a car sponsored by the gay childrens' toy, Trolls. Immediately, Satan jumped on the opportunity to start a magazine, knowing that many NASCAR drivers were indeed gay. The first issue was published on January 9, 2004 and featured Michael Waltrip, in an exclusive interview about how NAPA Auto Parts worked for him.Napa nuts ass penis anal is what napa stands for
Since then, more and more NASCAR drivers have come out of the closet and been featured in the magazine.Remeber every week all drivers fight for THE POLE POSITION . Sad but true they all want the POLE . Dale jr said as a young boy he loved watching his dad get the pole , now he would like to have the pole every week end .Ryan Newman said getting the pole just feels good.Brad K. Said he never get enough poles.Dale jr the first time he sit on a pole michchael waltrip squealed with joy.
Featured[tony Stewart loves to suck all comersEdit
The fallowing are all gayer than Tim Richmond
- Jeff Gordon (note: bisexual)
- Kasey Kahne (I want to make out with him in the back of a pick-up truck at night time with music on turned down low)
- Jamie McMurray
- Casey Mears
- [[Michael Waltrip] with Kyle petty]Michael loves little boy butt best
- Jean Girard
- Jimmie "Queerbait" Johnson Is VERY hot.
- Dale Earnhardt JR is a turn on because of how country he is.