Where Is It? Edit
The Garden of Eden was stolen and loaded onto 500 semi trucks and shipped to the West Texas Desert where it was replanted, next to a 7/11 and a nuclear power plant. Naturally, the nuclear plant provides air conditioning so that the plants can grow to full height in the Western Desert.
What Happened There? Edit
Noone is really sure, except God, and he ain't talking. But bibleologists think Eve got tricked into wanting an apple by an evil liberal snake, who told her it would help with her PMS. She told Adam about it, and he initially refused. But after days of nagging he finally gave in and gave it to her.
What's In It? Edit
- Jesus (but only on weekends) (sometimes Thursday night maybe)
- An apple tree
- Rainbows (but not the gay kind) (definitely not)
- Pillsbury Doughboy
- A small wooden chapel
- Organic plants only
- All creatures great and small
What's Not In It? Edit
- Assorted body parts dissected and cataloged
- No Parking
- Chainsaws, shredders, lawnmowers, political advertising signs