|Mayor:||Judge Roy Moore|
|City Motto:||Baby Jesus for life!|
|Nickname:||The Ten Commandments City|
|Theme Song:||Sweet Home Promiseland|
|Principal industries:||Ten Commandment monuments|
|Fun Fact # 1:||Home of the ten commandments|
|Fun Fact # 2:||Hates Jon Stewart}|
Great things about Gadsden are:
- The "Daily Colbert,” newspaper that brings truthiness to Northeast Alabama, once rumored to be located out of Gadsden. Make sense, being it is the American Promiseland. Generally the Daily Colbert is locked in competition with the Red Star of neighboring Annistongrad.
- Home of Judge Roy Moore, the judge that brought you the Ten Commandments!
- At war with evil Annistongrad, home of Satan. Gadsden, Alabama is a city of God, while Anniston isn’t, remember that! Gadsden is the home of the Ten Commandments, as well as many churches that love the baby Jesus!
- Doesn't have Bears like Anniston that chase away Walmarts and other shopping centers to its suburbs.
- They don't like Jon Stewart
History of GadsdenEdit
Founded by Moses in 600 BC, Gadsden is a promiseland for future America.
Notable Landmarks in GadsdenEdit
Ethnic Neighborhoods in GadsdenEdit
People in Gadsden see beyond color.
A Typical Day in GadsdenEdit
Wake up, and be blessed by the baby Jesus!