Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|City Motto:||Don't let the sun set on your ass|
|Population:|| city proper- 9000|
|Fun Fact # 1:||It really exists|
|Fun Fact # 2:|
Fyffe, Alabama does exist, and is not just some random made up piece of Geo-Fiction. Unlike some people that would like you to believe it's just a simple town made up by Bill Hicks, it is in fact, a major cultural hub in Alabama.
- Booming Space industry with NASA in nearby Huntsville.
Popular Ethnic Neighborhoods In FyffeEdit
- The great citizens of "Fyffe, Alabama," do not need the use of liberal book terms like "Ethnic," they see beyond color.
Famous People From FyffeEdit
- Vestal Goodman, Southern Gospel artist, founding member of the Happy Goodman Family
- Cat Freeman, former member of the Statesmen Quartet and the Oak Ridge Boys
- Lowell Barron, Politician
Bill Hicks' was never from there, but he did seem to hate the town
A Typical Day In FyffeEdit
watch paint dry hot air balloon rides
Segregation of MutantsEdit
- Mutants are to be segregated.
- Mutant-Americans are on drugs.