The Fundamental TruthsEdit
- Truthiness can be neither created nor destroyed.
- Truthiness flows from a high concentration of truth to a lower concentration of truth.
- The Truthiness of any communication is directly proportional to the truthitude of the communicator.
- The Truthiness of any communication is inversely proportional to the truthistance of the receiving quantum truthic stucture.
- The Truthiness of the Truthiverse is increasing.
- The Truthitude of any quantum truthic structure is directly proportional to the mass of the structure.
- The Truthistance of any quantum truthic structure is inversely proportional to the mass of the structure.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.