"from Syria to Pakistan" is a code phrase used by the righteous Bushies to describe their glorious plan to bring peace, freedom, and democracy to the mideast by liberating Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
In the late 20th century, the neo-cons (later known as the Bushies) was informed by God of the nuclear weapons programs underway in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. In order to prevent an attack on America, an order to invade them was decided as: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan.
After Pakistan become a friend, it was taken off the list of country to liberate even though it eventually got the nuclear bomb. The order became: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan.
- The Neo-cons became Bushies after the 2000 election.
- Afghanistan was invaded by America.
After the Greatest President Bush received a divine voice from God within his head telling him that Saddam plans to buy nuclear material from Africa to make WMDs, the order was revised into: Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria.
- Iraq was invaded by America.
In 2006, Israel launched an air strike against a Syrian warehouse. The CIA
leaks reveals that Israel's intelligence learned of a Syrian purchased of a nuclear device from North Korea and hence the strike. The Bushies revised the list of nations to liberate into: Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran.
- It is expected that Syria will be occupied by America before 2008 sometime after Israel will invade it in the near future.
- It is expected that Iran will be occupied by American Forces before 2009 sometime after France will invade it in the near future.
In 2007, the pro-American government of Pakistan is losing support. If an anti-American government wins the election of Pakistan and stop hunting Bin Laden, then it is expected that Pakistan will be invaded by America to prevent it from becoming a haven for Islamic terrorist.
- All you need to know:
- It is expected that by 2010, American Forces will occupy Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan trying to "whack the mole" after Osama developed into a mole from prolong underground habitation.