Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Friendly Fire is a term used to describe Americans attacking Americans. It is falsely claimed that if one attacks a liberal, it is an example of Friendly fire. However, since they are decidedly Un-American, such actions do not fit this bill. Nor do attacks on bears. They are godless killing machines, not Americans. On August 27, 1987 George H. W. Bush had the following exchange with Robert I. Sherman while running for President:
- Sherman: What will you do to win the votes of the Americans who are atheists?
- Bush: I guess I'm pretty weak in the atheist community. Faith in god is important to me.
- Sherman: Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?
- Bush: No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.
- Sherman (somewhat taken aback): Do you support as a sound constitutional principle the separation of state and church?
- Bush: Yes, I support the separation of church and state. I'm just not very high on atheists.
Nixo-facto proving that anything 'godless' cannot be American. Face.
Americans have never shot or blown up anyone in an allied force.
The United States investigations of alleged incidents of this type have prooved, that the Italians, French, Polish, Belgians, Danes, Swedes, British and all the others were suicidal at the time, either shot themsleves, blew themselves up, held up big signs saying 'shoot me', or pointed thier own laser target designators at themselves.