Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frank Rich (born after the Great Depression), is one of Dr. Stephen Colbert's foes at The New York Times. When he's not busy trying to plug a book on The Colbert Report, you can see him bashing America on C-SPAN or on some other Liberal, Blame America Firster or communist network. Frank is an active member of the NRA, presumably the only member of that Manly organization who uses guns to compensate.
January 19, 2009 NailingEdit
- Stephen will ask him what he will be giving Barack Obama for an inauguration present, besides a free ride
- not in Washington to cut the ribbon on the tax and spend machine
- Stephen touches politicians with his elbows
- relentless critic
- he's tickled pink
- compared Bush to Hoover
- never wrote in his column "could have been worse"
- smaller than life
- like average guy
- gave hope to those of us who've just phoned it in all our lives
- hope for mediocrity
- how will Rich transition from unflinching critic to unflinching "yes-man"
- criticized Obama for his tie, Rick Warren
- all the news that fit to piss everybody off
- spent his entire career around newspapers
- newspapers may not survive
- may become diesel mechanic
- Maureen Dowd learning to give pedicures