Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
October 19, 2005
- America's 50 states are each better than the next, no matter what order you put them in.
October 24, 2005
- Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first-ever airplane in 1903. But did you know they were both American?
October 27, 2005
- America has 50 states. That's more than Canada and Mexico COMBINED.
- Five of the greatest lakes in the world are in America.
- Karl Marx wasn't so smart. He spelled "Capital" with a K! His name was probably 'Carl' Marx and he didn't even realize it.
November 15, 2005
- Every single person depicted on Mount Rushmore is an American!
January 25, 2006
- The USA is #1 in the world in all of these categories:
- Most States
- Most State Senators
- Most State Congressman