October 19, 2005
- America's 50 states are each better than the next, no matter what order you put them in.
October 24, 2005
- Orville and Wilbur Wright flew the first-ever airplane in 1903. But did you know they were both American?
October 27, 2005
- America has 50 states. That's more than Canada and Mexico COMBINED.
- Five of the greatest lakes in the world are in America.
- Karl Marx wasn't so smart. He spelled "Capital" with a K! His name was probably 'Carl' Marx and he didn't even realize it.
November 15, 2005
- Every single person depicted on Mount Rushmore is an American!
January 25, 2006
- The USA is #1 in the world in all of these categories:
- Most States
- Most State Senators
- Most State Congressman