Firefox is the web browser created by Mozilla in order to combat the Great America corporation Microsoft's Internet Explorer. The project is open-source, which means that every geek, bum, or teenager with too much time on his hands can get a piece of the programming action, which is against God's Plan for America.
As well as being the symbol of Internet-based freedom and hippies, Firefox has also been endorsed by the magnificent Stephen Colbert. Thanks to Firefox, liberals can download porn just that much faster.
Firefox-Specific Features Edit
- Completely free, helping the free market
- Developed by people that care about the Internet, and The Baby Jesus
- Recommended by the Department of Homeland Security, so it will be easier to track people likely to be smokin' weed
- The first browser to have tabs!
Things Firefox Cannot Yet Do Edit
- Leech off your computer
- Be dangerously attached to your Windows computer. (Addons allow this feature.)
- Be lethal to open and use
- Ensure anyone can share your wifi
Pictures of Firefox Edit