Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Even though the Patriot Act allowed The Commander In Chief to appoint basically anyone whom in his infinite and impartial wisdom dictates, these positions obviously went to the best possible
"Do Nothing" Fired Prosecutors Edit
- Carol Lam of Southern California
- David Iglesias of New Mexico
- H.E. "Bud" Cummins of Eastern Arkansas
- John McKay of Western Washington
- Daniel Bogden of Nevada
- Paul Charlton of Arizona
- Kevin Ryan of Northern California
- Margaret Chiara of Western Michigan
- Todd Graves of Western Missouri
- Thomas DiBiagio of Maryland
- Kasey Warner of Southern West Virginia
Important Notice Edit
None of these Prosecutors were instructed by The Republican Party to deliver indictments which would have helped The Republicans during the 2006 State Elections.
None of these Prosecutors were involved with the indictment and subsequant prosecution of Randy "Duke" Cunningham.
The largest number of Federal Prosecutors fired in a single year is three. The Republican Party has been involved in firing eight Prosecitors in less than 2 months, for issues associated with job performance and misconduct. It is simply reduction in government at work for its citizens, and has absolutely nothing to do with politics in any way.