Brett and his sister Stephanie are used as political pawns by their mom Susan Wynalek of Coltsneck, New Jersey as they hold signs across the street from the Ed Sullivan Theater, New York, New York, 16 June, 2009.
The "family" is proclaiming their support for Sarah Palin after she was the victim of a David Letterman joke.
The signs read as follows:
- Brett is holding a sign that says:
- "We Support/SARAH (picture of Palin's head) NOT/CBS Advertisers!"
- Stephanie is holding one that says:
- "We Are ALL/The Palins"
- Beneath the first two lines of text is a picture of the Palin family similar to this oneand beneath that is another line of text that
is too small to read.says: "we're not taking it anymore"
- Mom Susan's sign reads:
- "We're NOT/Gonna Take It!/Anymore"
The "o" in the word "not" has a line through it over a picture of Letterman.
In accordance with TITLE 17 > CHAPTER 1 > § 107, this file is believed to be covered by the fair use clause as a work of parody.
Appears on these pages
Too bad it's a passage from John Cage. -jontheliar Jon: you do know I'm giving you the finger...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:54, June 17, 2009||610 × 406 (82 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||Brett and his sister Stephanie are used as political pawns by their mom Susan Wynalek of Coltsneck, New Jersey as they stand across the street from the Ed Sullivan Theater holding signs, New York, New York, 16 June, 2009. The "family" is proclaiming thei|