The giant lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada, with fisherman and Shediac town sign.
Statistics from BigThings.ca:
- Built: 1990
- Designed by: Winston Bronnum (Sussex, NB)
- Length: 35 Feet (10.7 Metres)
- Width: 16.4 Feet (5 Metres)
- Height: 16 Feet (4.9 Metres)
- Lobster weight: 50 tonnes
- Pedestal weight: 32 tonnes
- Fisherman height: 6 Feet (1.8 Metres)
- Construction Materials:
- Reinforced Concrete and Steel
- Rotary Park, Western entrance to the town.
In accordance with TITLE 17 > CHAPTER 1 > § 107, this file is believed to be covered by the fair use clause as a work of parody.
Appears on these pages
Contents[show] New Brunswick History New Brunswick Today New Brunswick Landmarks Famous People...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:50, December 24, 2007||400 × 300 (28 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||The giant lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada, with fisherman and Shediac town sign. [http://www.bigthings.ca/newbruns/pictures/lobstb1.jpg Photographer uncredited], found at: [http://www.bigthings.ca/newbruns/shediac.html BigThings.ca], © 1999 -|