Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The giant lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada, with fisherman.
Statistics from BigThings.ca:
- Built: 1990
- Designed by: Winston Bronnum (Sussex, NB)
- Length: 35 Feet (10.7 Metres)
- Width: 16.4 Feet (5 Metres)
- Height: 16 Feet (4.9 Metres)
- Lobster weight: 50 tonnes
- Pedestal weight: 32 tonnes
- Fisherman height: 6 Feet (1.8 Metres)
- Construction Materials:
- Reinforced Concrete and Steel
- Rotary Park, Western entrance to the town.
In accordance with TITLE 17 > CHAPTER 1 > § 107, this file is believed to be covered by the fair use clause as a work of parody.
Appears on these pages
Contents[show] New Brunswick History New Brunswick Today New Brunswick Landmarks Famous People...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:49, December 24, 2007||400 × 275 (24 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||The giant lobster in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada, with fisherman. [http://www.bigthings.ca/newbruns/pictures/lobster1.jpg Photographer uncredited], found at: [http://www.bigthings.ca/newbruns/shediac.html BigThings.ca], © 1999 - 2004 David Yanciw St|