Screengrab of Dr. Colbert reconsidering John McCain, who might not be all that bad. Retrieved from: The Colbert Report, March 11, 2008.
Here Stephen dives into a pint of The Greatest Ice Cream Ever as he inventories McCain's good points and bad points:
- he is dependable (been in the Senate 20 years)
- they both hate terrorists (something they have in common)
- might be a solid guy who
- takes out garbage
- and puts down toilet seat
- and stays in Iraq for 100 years
- doesn't have a lot of money
- not young
- not dynamic
- not a great speaker
- got a bad temper
- from a dry climate giving him a reptilian air that is reminiscent of the albino alligator at Miami's Parrot Jungle, see also Image:WineHelpsToo.jpg
This image is for parody use only.
Copyright © 1995-2016 Comedy Central. All rights Reserved
This image was not retrieved through Comedy Central's Motherload website, but through iTunes.
This material is distributed for parody purposes. Wikiality.com has no affiliation whatsoever with Viacom, the originator of this image, file or information. Wikiality.com has no affiliation with iTunes or Apple Incorporated. Wikiality.com is also not endorsed or sponsored by Viacom, iTunes or Apple Incorporated.
Appears on these pages
Gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:22, March 13, 2008||400 × 303 (90 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||Screengrab of Dr. Colbert reconsidering John McCain, who might not be all that bad. Retrieved from: <i>The Colbert Report</i>, March 11, 2008. Here Stephen dives into a pint of The Greatest Ice Cream Ever as he inventories McCain's good points and b|