Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The signatories of the "Republican Road to Recovery"
Screengrab from: GOP.gov, the website of Republicans in Congress, © Copyright 2009, House Republican Conference.
Persons who signed the document are (from top to bottom, left to right):
- John Boehner, Republican Leader
- Eric Cantor, Republican Whip
- Mike Pence, Chairman, Republican Conference
- Thaddeus McCotter, Chairman, Republican Policy Committee
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Vice Chair, Republican Conference
- John R. Carter, Secretary, Republican Conference
- Pete Sessions, Chairman, Congressional Committee
- Kevin McCarthy, Chief Deputy Republican Whip
- David Dreier, House Rules Committee
- Roy Blunt, Member of Congress
At the bottom of the image is the date (MARCH 26, 2009)
It is also important to note that the author of the document, Paul Ryan, did not sign it.
In accordance with TITLE 17 > CHAPTER 1 > § 107, this file is believed to be covered by the fair use clause as a work of parody.
Appears on these pages
The Republican Road To Recovery is the GOP response to Chairman Comrade Hussein Obama's budget.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:44, March 27, 2009||674 × 305 (49 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||The signatories of the "Republican Road to Recovery" Screengrab from: [http://www.gop.gov/solutions/budget/road-to-recovery-final GOP.gov], the website of Republicans in Congress, © Copyright 2009, House Republican Conference.|