Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The G20 leaders meet at the Summit on Financial Markets and the World Economy, National Building Museum, Washington, D.C., 15 November, 2008.
Attendees posing in the front row from left to right, are:
- Netherland Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende
- Russian President Dmitry Medvedev
- Mexican President Felipe Calderon Hinojosa
- Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
- Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
- U.S. President George W. Bush
- Chinese President Hu Jintao
- King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud
- French President Nicolas Sarkozy
- South Korean President Lee Myung-bak
- and South African President Kgalema Motlanthe
In the back row from left to right, are:
- Financial Stability Forum Chairman Mario Draghi
- UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
- European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso
- Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi
- British Prime Minister Gordon Brown* German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Spain President Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero
- Turkey Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper
- Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd
- Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso
- World Bank President Robert Zoellick
- International Monetary Fund Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn
Not pictured: Argentina's president Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner
In accordance with TITLE 17 > CHAPTER 1 > § 107, this file is believed to be covered by the fair use clause as a work of parody.
Appears on these pages
+1 --Sneakers 06:48, 20 January 2009 (UTC) +2 --Lara Seacord 22:13, 30 January 2009 (UTC) +1...
...(continued) Obama visits his ailing grandmother, Toot ... ...Ted Stevens is found guilty on...
Wikiality.com, the Truthiness Encyclopedia takes a look back at 2008 with 391 images from the...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:12, November 17, 2008||610 × 271 (43 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||The G20 leaders meet at the Summit on Financial Markets and the World Economy, National Building Museum, Washington, D.C., 15 November, 2008. Attendees[http://www.daylife.com/photo/0dIrcai1NQ9Yo] posing in the front row from left to right, are: * Nether|