Citizens protesting an attempt to steal the 2000 presidential election by Al Gore.
Dubbed the "Brooks Brothers Riot", at the Miami-Dade County polling headquarters, Miami, Florida, 19 November, 2000.
Adapted from: Colin Braley, Reuters, found at: PoliticalFriendster.com, copyright claim is: "the use of copyrighted material is covered under Section 107 of the Copyright Act, which defines 'fair use.'"
From left to right:
- Tom Pyle, office of House Majority Whip Tom Delay (T-Tex)
- Garry Malphrus, former staff director of the Senate Judiciary subcommittee on criminal justice
- Rory Cooper, staff member, National Republican Congressional Committee
- Kevin Smith, former GOP House aide who later worked with Voter.com
- Steven Brody, former GOP Senate aide
- Matt Schlapp, former House aide and Bush campaign aide
- Roger Morse, another House aide
- Duanne Gibson, aide on the House Resources Committee
- Chuck Royal, assistant to Rep. Jim Demint (R-SC)
- Layna McConkey, a Senate and House aide and was at Steelman Health Strategies during the effort
In accordance with TITLE 17 > CHAPTER 1 > § 107, this file is believed to be covered by the fair use clause as a work of parody.
Appears on these pages
This is an emergency!! As of lately fake "libural demonstrators" have been disrupting America's...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:30, July 28, 2008||454 × 288 (46 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||Citizens protesting an attempt to steal the 2000 presidential election by Al Gore. Dubbed the "Brooks Brothers Riot", at the Miami-Dade County polling headquarters, Miami, Florida, [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot 19 November, 2000].|