Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
President-elect Barack Hussein Obama introduces his economic team during a press conference at the Hilton Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, 24 November, 2008.
The four members are, from left to right:
- Timothy Geithner
- currently president of the New York Federal Reserve Bank
- picked to be Obama's treasury Secretary
- Christina Romer
- economist at the University of California at Berkeley
- selected by Obama to chair the Council of Economic Advisers
- Hussein Obama
- Lawrence Summers
- former treasury secretary under President Bill Clinton
- picked by Obama to be director of the National Economic Council
- Melody Barnes
- executive vice president for policy at the center for American Progress
- picked to be director of Obama's White House Domestic Policy Council
- Vice President-elect Joe Biden
In accordance with TITLE 17 > CHAPTER 1 > § 107, this file is believed to be covered by the fair use clause as a work of parody.
Appears on these pages
...(continued) Obama visits his ailing grandmother, Toot ... ...Ted Stevens is found guilty on...
Wikiality.com, the Truthiness Encyclopedia takes a look back at 2008 with 391 images from the...
And here we see a close up of Coulters TV vagina. --Grazon 02:17, 1 December 2008 (UTC), They...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:46, November 25, 2008||610 × 432 (75 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer|
|20:29, November 24, 2008||610 × 406 (58 KB)||WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer||President-elect Barack Hussein Obama introduces his economic team during a press conference at the Hilton Hotel, Chicago, Illinois, 24 November, 2008. The four members are, from left to right: * Timothy Geithner ** currently president of the New York Fed|