A "Fear Slogan" isn't as bad as it sounds, really. It's just a way to keep people focused on what's important.
There is nothing wrong with using "Fear Slogans".
"Fear" is a natural emotion.
And "Slogans" are just catchy ways to remember things.
Some Fear SlogansEdit
- THE TERROR COLOR HAS BEEN RAISED!!!
- A SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE WAS FOUND!!!
- THE POWER WENT OUT!!!
- THERE IS CHATTER!!!
- A BLACK FAMILY MOVED INTO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!
- A GAY COUPLE ADOPTED SOME ORPHANS!!!
- SOMEONE HAD AN ABORTION!!!
- AL QAEDA RELEASED A TAPE!!!
- Michael J. Fox is FAKING!!!
How Fear Slogans Are UsedEdit
- on bumper stickers
- as an essential part of all rational, reasonable discussions
- on TV, or radio