Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A priest, Father James Martin appeared on The Report on September 12, 2007 to discuss new evidence that Mother Teresa might not have been as awesome as her P.R. people made her out to be. He is the Official Chaplin of the Colbert Nation.
Dr. Colbert nailed the Father many times, but not in a crucifixy-way.
September 12, 2007 Nailing NotesEdit
Interview follows the rules of the confessional
he was not shocked she is in hell (he doesn't believe)
Mother Teresa felt abandoned
April 21, 2008 NailingEdit
- author of My Life with the Saints
- promises to put Stephen in the next book, My Life with the Saints II: The Re-Saintening
- says Pope Benedict is a pitbull
- but he's changed
- Stephen says Benedict is like a holy step-father
- one of the most wonderful days of his life, which he thought was cheesy
- new Doritos flavor: Papal Cheesy