Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fact huggers are thought terrorists who aim to brutally oppress all factoids and to impose a Dictatorship of the Fact. They are ignorant of the power of sourciness and hence the strength of the gut in making decisions. As such, they are enemies of free speech and are in the same league as Osama bin Laden, Stalin, and Vlad the Impaler .
How To Identify a Fact Hugger Edit
- They smell like patchouli and self-righteousness.
- They believe that what actually happened is more important than what we agree has happened.
- Whoever they vote for loses or is Hillary Clinton.
- Your mithril dagger glows in their presence.
- They are in college in a full ride scholarship from dad.
- They think they're right instead of feeling it.
- They eat tofu.
- Their satchels are covered in pins.
- They use table in its verb form, e.g., "Pete and I tabled for women’s rights in front of the student center."
- Their ability to believe what they are saying is directly proportional to the amount of pot they smoke.
- They quote statistics that can actually be confirmed .
- They keep mentioning some piece of crap called the 'Declaration of Independence'.
- They drive hybrids.
- They have French ancestry (incestry)
Common Fact Hugger Sayings Edit
- "No war for oil"
- "Protect Bears"
- "Evolution is real"
- Something about flying spaghetti and God
- "I was thinking..."
- "Facts need to be proven."
- "What you are claiming is not supported by facts history, reason or logic..."
- "All men are created equal"
- "Why are you yelling?"
- "Put some pants on"
- "Stop poking me with that!"
- "Please don't make a scene"