Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Exfoliation was a Wikiality.com Featured Word on 04/13/07.
Exfoliation is a process by which Our Glorious Stephen maintains his gorgeous "body of youth". Dr. Colbert developed his own exfoliation process which he calls The Official Stephen Colbert Face-Cleansing Routine™.
"Exfoliation: it's like voting for your skin!"™
Ask someone what type of skin you have, since you don't see skin type.
Buy or create a cleanser that is appropriate for your skin type. If creating the cleanser, use an abrasive material such as:
- pumice stone
- gold flakes
- crushed bald eagle shell
Open your pores with a hot shower or bath; or by screaming to an adoring studio audience underneath hot television lights 4 times a week, 42 weeks a year.Episode #312
Have an intern apply the cleanser to your skin. Always have her scrub in an upward direction. Always up! If the intern scrubs downwards, fire her immediately. If done correctly, this step will not only remove the crap from your skin, but make you look at least 25 years younger. If done incorrectly, you might as well kiss your face goodbye. 
Have your intern thoroughly rinse the muck off your face using freezing cold water or compressed air (at least 100psi).
The intern should now pat your face dry using 20 dollar bills.
- ↑ See:Deepak Choprah
- ↑ He holds Honorary Doctorates in Dermatology from not one, but two seperate institutes of higher education.
- ↑ available for purchase at Colbertnation.com.
- ↑ Note: The Stephen Colbert Face-Cleansing Routine™ is just one element of the 1,111-step process known as Stephen Colbert's Beauty Regimen™ (also available for purchase at Colbertnation.com).
- ↑ Republican, Democrat, Independent, or Combination
- ↑ See: Michael Jackson
- ↑ Look for our new EZ-SQUEEZE package!
- ↑ ...and/or because she has asked you to do so.