Eugene Oregon is a hidden gem, nestled comfortably in Oregon's Willamette Valley. Eugene is known mainly as being home to Dead-Heads, oh yes and the University of Oregon. On a typical day in Eugene one can find numerous beer pong games being played on front lawns in the midst of hacky sack games and pot smoking. In other words, Eugene is a haven for an endless supply of beer and patchouli oil.
Eugene, Oregon HistoryEdit
As Lewis and Clark happily found their way out of the middle of nowhere (Idaho) they came to the vast greenland of the Oregon Territory. They decided to rest in a valley, today known as the Willamette Valley, and engage in a drum circle. Some years later, a university was founded there by some scholarly folk and they chose the mascot of the Duck, probably because of all the rain. After that, a few bus loads of hippies got lost on the way back from Woodstock and decided to have a token tokin' in Eugene. Consequently, the hippies forgot that they had intended to leave.
Eugene, Oregon TodayEdit
Today, Eugene is a lovely pocket of happiness. The college students and hippies get along well in a liberal-friendly environment. There's lots of greenery thanks to the abundance of rain. Watch out for Spring, though, your allergies will go wild.
Popular Ethnic Neighborhoods In Eugene, OregonEdit
None. No, seriously, Eugene is like 92% White. Hippies everywhere.
Eugene, Oregon LandmarksEdit
- LTD Nutsack man
- Crazy Jesus Guy.
- Ken Kesey, Eugene Skinner, and Rosa Parks, frozen in carbonite
Famous People From Eugene, OregonEdit
- Frank Black, the lead singer of the Pixies.
- Phil Knight, the guy who gives the UO lots of money so all the athletes can be dressed to impress.
Local Celebrities Include: Frog, Crazy Jesus Guy.
A Typical Day In Eugene, OregonEdit
- Wake up in any number of locations at around noon.
- Obtain food and consume.
- Proceed to frisbee golf field.
- Play frisbee golf for a few hours.
- Eat more food.
- Get beer and drink.
- Go to class sometimes.
Strange Laws in Eugene, OregonEdit
In the State of Oregon...
- It is illegal to use canned corn for fishing.
- It is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but legal to smoke it on your own property.
- It is illegal to place a container filled with human fecal matter on the side of any highway.
- Babies may not be carried on the running boards of a car.
- And of course.. You can't pump your own gas.