Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An e-mail is one type of internet among all the internets out there. An e-mail may thus be rightly referred to as "an internet."
Electronic-Mail, or "e-mail" as the kids say it, is a way to utilize the internets to communicate electronically. Such electronic messages are usually recieved and read by a particualr email provider such as Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail. E-mail may be checked by either the account's user or the NSA agents under the order of the God-given Patriot Act through the email provider's website or using an ofilne email client such as Apple Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, or Microsft Entourage. Email may also be sent to other email users through the use of email clients/websites, and be subject to the same reception procedures as metioned above.
How Emails Are DeliveredEdit
- First an email must be created. Americans use their computers to create emails. Other, poorer peoples may use stone tablets or smoke to make theirs.
- After an email is fashioned, it must be inserted into the correct internets tube. Placing an emails into the wrong tube can clog the entire internets for everyone and delay the delivery of all internets. Except maybe porn.
- Once the email is securely in the correct tube, it must be electrically flushed toward the recipient. When any American computer is turned on and connected to the internets, a vacuum is created sucking all internets into it. When your friends log on, the emails you have sent into their tube appear.
Internets Dr. Colbert Used To ReceiveEdit
- John McCain Campaign Updates
- Rachel Ray 30-minute Meals Campaign
- Travelocity Summer Fun Fares Alert
- Maxman Healthy Natural Way To Penis Enlargement Daily Update
- Canadian discount pharmacy alert