Professor of Environmental Health Sciences, Mailman School of Public Health and Professor of Microbiology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, who is an infectious disease ecologist with a strong interest in West Nile Virus epidemics in the United States.
June 12, 2008 NailingEdit
- the answer to our food crisis is vertical farms, which means corn will grow sideways!
- WHO insecurity
- climate change
- grow in cities
- homeless would just graze
- self-fulfilling prophecy
- family farms will fail and run to him for his farm towers
- vertically as opposed to horizontal
- puts food in cities, reduces fossil fuels for transport
- pleasantly phallic