Doris Kearns Goodwin is an American historian. She has taken an easy career path, talking about dead people who can't fight back.
She appeared as a guest on the December 13, 2006 edition of The Colbert Report.
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln
September 3, 2008 NailingEdit
- is it hard to be an historian is when men like Dr. Colbert changes stuff all the time
- her next book should include the part
- what does it matter if the VP knows anything about foreign policy?
- 9 out of 44 vice presidents became presidents
- Palin is 20% qualified
- waving a picture of her is enough
- has McCain stolen thunder
- Obama will have to name first hermaphrodite AG
- conventions in the old day
- not fait accompli
- Dr. Colbert gave her some Mardi Gras beads, but she didn't remove her top
- conventions used to be fun
- nuns dressed up carrying signs saying Nixon was the one who got them pregnant
- what did Lincoln's VP do?
- check his beard for ticks
- Mondale changed things!
- Obama will bring the Constitution, the Bible and her book, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln