Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doris Kearns Goodwin is an American historian. She has taken an easy career path, talking about dead people who can't fight back.
She appeared as a guest on the December 13, 2006 edition of The Colbert Report.
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln
September 3, 2008 NailingEdit
- is it hard to be an historian is when men like Dr. Colbert changes stuff all the time
- her next book should include the part
- what does it matter if the VP knows anything about foreign policy?
- 9 out of 44 vice presidents became presidents
- Palin is 20% qualified
- waving a picture of her is enough
- has McCain stolen thunder
- Obama will have to name first hermaphrodite AG
- conventions in the old day
- not fait accompli
- Dr. Colbert gave her some Mardi Gras beads, but she didn't remove her top
- conventions used to be fun
- nuns dressed up carrying signs saying Nixon was the one who got them pregnant
- what did Lincoln's VP do?
- check his beard for ticks
- Mondale changed things!
- Obama will bring the Constitution, the Bible and her book, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln